[jcifs] Multiple AD

Jose Luis Martinez Avial jlmartinez at pb-santander.com
Sun May 11 22:28:20 GMT 2008

Hi,
    I'm using jCIFS 1.2.19 in my wep app, and it's working pretty well.
For the moment being we are using it only in out company, in which we've
got an AD, but now we want to share it with another company who has its
own AD, and since we don't know if it's possible to trust both AD, so we
can cross-authenticate, the idea is to modify the jCIFS filter to try
with both server. If it fails to authenticate the user with our AD, it
should try with the other AD. Want do you think?

Regards

JL

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Banco
Santander International does not accept legal responsibility for
the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of Banco Santander International unless otherwise specifically
stated.

Las comunicaciones via Internet no son seguras y por lo tanto
Banco Santander International no asume responsabilidad legal ni
de ningun otro tipo por el contenido de este mensaje. Cualquier
opinion transmitida pertenece unicamente al autor y no
necesariamente representa la opinion del Banco Santander
International a no ser que este expresamente detallado.