[jcifs] JCIF JBoss Clustering for Session Replication Error

Eric Yang sirericyang at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 13:59:23 GMT 2008

Dear All,
               I am having problem setting up the session replication for
JCIFS on JBoss Clustering.

Here is my environment:

*Web Server*: 1 X Apache 2.2.8 (mod_jk 1.2.26 for load balancing) on SUN
Sparc T2000 Solaris 10
*Application Server:* 2 X JBoss 4.2.2 GA (Clustering) on SUN Sparc T2000
Solaris 10
*JCIFS: *1.2.18

The error I have is that JCIFS.UniAddress is not Serializable and not able
to replicate the session for it.

I have read some of articles on-line and it all mentioned about not able to
get the load-balance/clustering to work properly on JCIFS.

Is there any way to make it work?

Thank you,
Eric