[jcifs] Re: Problem with auto ntlm authentication

Jay Kraly jaykraly at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 17:20:34 GMT 2008

So unfortunately this solution did not apply to the problem I am having.  I
am using the internal tomcat (i think) http-connector to serve pages.
According to the documentation KeepAlives are on by default.  Any ideas?
Does anybody else have jcifs working for automatic authentication on jboss
4.22 using the internal http server?

Thanks in advance

-J