[jcifs] Exists Junit tests?

Christopher R. Hertel crh at ubiqx.mn.org
Tue Mar 4 22:07:50 GMT 2008

Don't forget the newest pile of doco:  Microsoft has released the
documentation they wrote for MCPP and WSPP programs.

  http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/default.aspx?ForumGroupID=573&SiteID=1

Time will tell how much better this doco is relative the previous attempts.

Chris -)-----

--
"Implementing CIFS - the Common Internet FileSystem"    ISBN: 013047116X
Samba Team -- http://www.samba.org/    -)-----     Christopher R. Hertel
ubiqx Team -- http://www.ubiqx.org/    -)-----          crh at ubiqx.mn.org
OnLineBook -- http://ubiqx.org/cifs/   -)-----             crh at ubiqx.org