[jcifs] jcifs-1.2.24 released / Stand-Alone DFS Fixed (again)

Michael B Allen miallen at ioplex.com
Thu Jul 24 14:20:24 GMT 2008

The recent domain-based DFS work broke stand-alone DFS. This has been fixed. Both stand-alone and domain-based DFS should work properly now.

Note: The 1.2.23 was a dud - it did not really contain the said fix. Now it does contain the necessary 2 lines to fix stand-alone DFS and I the fix has been conformation by someone who experienced the problem.

I have re-used the news bullet on the website to make it less obvious that I screwed up :-)