[jcifs] NTLM + Log On To field in Active Directory

Kevin Tapperson kevin at tapperson.net
Mon Jul 14 11:10:16 GMT 2008

Robin,

These are the allowed workstations that the user is authorized to login to.
JCIFS acts as any other workstation on the network, so the name of your
server running JCIFS must be present in the user's set of allowed
workstations for the authentication to succceed for that user.  You can set
the property jcifs.netbios.hostname to define the machine name that JCIFS
will use.

On Mon, Jul 14, 2008 at 2:39 AM, robin bad <robin_bad at bk.ru> wrote:

> AsafM wrote:
> >
> > Perhaps you can supply a screenshot of the AD screen, because I can't
> seem
> > to understand your first paragraph.
> >

> This works:
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p18438891/works.jpg
>
> And this fails:
>
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p18438891/fails.jpg
>

> AsafM wrote:
> >
> >  Also I didn't understand what was the configuration that failed your
> > authenticator. Which container are you working with?
> >

> Tomcat
> --

Kevin