[jcifs] NTLM usrname/password failure after each 5 mins

Kevin Tapperson kevin at tapperson.net
Tue Jul 8 13:15:59 GMT 2008

I ran into this same problem a few years ago.  I implemented a refcount as
described and it helped prevent this type of issue.  I think I've still got
the modified code laying around somewhere.  If it helps, I could dig it up
and provide a diff of the changes.

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.network.samba.java/4372/match=nt%5fstatus%5faccess%5fviolation

--
Kevin Tapperson