[jcifs] jcifs ldap

Faina faina.feldman at intel.com
Wed Jan 30 09:14:59 GMT 2008

Hello,

I’m attempting to authenticate my users using

                                    <filter>

<filter-name>NtlmHttpFilter</filter-name>

<filter-class>jcifs.http.NtlmHttpFilter</filter-class>

                                      <init-param>

<param-name>jcifs.http.domainController</param-name>

<param-value>********</param-value>

                                        </init-param>

…..

I can do it for users from my domain, but we have many users from different
domains. I understand that I have to connect to LDAP server of my Domain
using port 3268. And after that I will receive the list of all users from
all domains. But I don’t know how I can give in web.xml the port of LDAP. In
list of jcifs properties I find only property to set local port.

Thank you in advance.

Feldman Faina