[jcifs] Welcome to File-Zone

File-Zone info at file-zone.co.uk
Sat Feb 23 22:31:56 GMT 2008

Hi there Please read this for your benefit,

www.File-zone.co.uk

Description: File-Zone is a fast growing online community that offers knowledge about sharing your files and ways for gaining all the best software free of charge.You will also find other sections for a verity of things including.

The forums lounge: Includes a chill out zone, area for help with the forum, suggestions and your comments, an area for shout cast radio for all you up coming DJ's, joke box and funny video section for all you comedians out there.

Freebie zone: Includes, bargains for the ladies, bargains for the men, unisex bargains, E-bay & Papal hints and tips.

VIP Area:  where you will be able to download lots of music and pc applications.
Adult Nzb & and other links
Your very own File-Zone.co.uk e-mail address
Access to adult themed games in the arcade

VIP Gold: High speed Usenet/Newsgroup Access, Using the Latest technology, fastest network providers and the best hardware available. Our users will enjoy fast downloads from our high powered servers.
FTP Server just for VIP-Gold
Unlimited Rapidshare & Megaupload (premium) Access Accounts
Your very Own Special VIP-Gold Status

NZB zone: Includes general nzb`s discussion help and request and nzb`s links of all types this area has a massive collection of movies, music, games for all consoles, plus phone links and more.

Sports, health & lifestyle zone: includes general chat about Sports. Find out how the latest result on your favourite sports,

Chat about healthy Recipe’s and share ideas on how to get fit. Swap ideas and general chat about Make-up & Beauty, latest Fashion or Fashion disaster, Help & Advice with Parenting.
Home Diy & in the Garden tips and ideas.

We have just installed the arcade with over 1000+  fun games for all our members. Its worth having a look around as we are sure you will want to stay!

So if that's got your interest why not join today? It’s free and you won’t be disappointed.

Please note when you sign up you must use a valid Email address as you will have to verify your email before you can take part in the community. If the verification email dose not come to your inbox please check your spam box as we are quiet a new community it will take a while for the email suppliers to realise we are for real and allow the emails into in boxes.

www.File-zone.co.uk