[jcifs] JCIFS 1.2.18e on FreeBSD

Marcelo Araujo araujobsdport at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 13:21:46 GMT 2008

Michael B Allen wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Feb 2008 16:07:53 -0300
> Marcelo Araujo <araujobsdport at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> Last day I worked around update the JCIFS to new version 1.2.18e,
>> however for my surprise, I've a some error with a file in docs
>> directory, exactly in 'jcifs_1.2.18e/docs/.todo.txt.swp', could you
>> please remove this file and rebuild this package?
>>

> It will not be in the final release package.
>
> Thanks,
> Mike

Hey dear Mike,

Thanks around this work.

araujo      2008-02-20 13:19:51 UTC

  FreeBSD ports repository

  Modified files:
    net/jcifs            Makefile distinfo
  Log:
  - Update to 1.2.18.
  - Set PORTEPOCH (1.2.18e -> 1.2.18 Release).
  - Removed a wrong vi swap file within DOCS that generated a error in plist files.

  Reported by:    pointyhat via erwin
  Thanks to:      Michael B Allen <miallen at ioplex.com> (developer).

  Revision  Changes    Path
  1.10      +2 -1      ports/net/jcifs/Makefile

Best Regards,
  1.8       +3 -3      ports/net/jcifs/distinfo

--
Marcelo Araujo            (__)
araujo at FreeBSD.org     \\\'',)