[jcifs] A bug in 1.2.17 ?

Michael B Allen miallen at ioplex.com
Wed Feb 6 04:36:07 GMT 2008

Applied in 1.2.18 to be released RSN.

The SmbSessionSetup constructor will now compare the challenge and encryptionKey using Arrays.equals instead of == to satisfy unforseen use-cases that otherwise trigger an NT_STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION.

NOTE: I do not have an NTLM filter setup which means this change is going in untested. It's simple enough that I'm confident it will work but it would be nice if someone could test this and report back either way.

On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 19:15:28 +0200
"Asaf Mesika" <asaf.mesika at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ok, if so, do you think it can be changed to Arrays.Equals ? It will solve
> the bug in my system, as I've described it.

PHP Active Directory SPNEGO SSO