[jcifs] Strange jetDirect printer behavior

Christopher R. Hertel crh at ubiqx.mn.org
Tue Feb 5 23:09:14 GMT 2008

Hmmm...  Interesting.  I must have missed the original message.

So, if I send an NBT Name Query via broadcast, the JetDirect NBT
implementation might respond with an Node Status response?  How annoying.
I'll have to try that some time.  :)

Chris -)-----

--
"Implementing CIFS - the Common Internet FileSystem"    ISBN: 013047116X
Samba Team -- http://www.samba.org/    -)-----     Christopher R. Hertel
ubiqx Team -- http://www.ubiqx.org/    -)-----          crh at ubiqx.mn.org
OnLineBook -- http://ubiqx.org/cifs/   -)-----             crh at ubiqx.org