[jcifs] amazing little servlet: NetworkExplorer

Newell, Gary gary.newell at intel.com
Wed Aug 27 19:23:23 GMT 2008

Hi -

I just wanted to add my $0.02 to the mailing list an it's archives:  if
you are using servlets, the NetworkExplorer example is a very nice and
very powerful little servlet.  It's worth taking the time to get the
example code working and I wish this had been my initial starting point.

It may not be necessary, ... but I found it useful to start by removing
NetworkExplorer from the JCIFS package (copy and rename the code and
comment out the package line) so that I could make local edits quickly.

I'm very impressed JCIFS Developers!!!

Gary