[jcifs] Any other way to create new Transport thread except mentioning SSN_LIMIT=1?

Arnab arnab84 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 08:04:27 GMT 2008

Hi

I have one application where I have to use SSN_LIMIT=1 so that jcifs creates new
Transport thread for each Session. This is required to handle more than one pipe
simultaneously.
However I know there is only one place where I require multithreading and rest
of the application can work with single Transport thread. So is there anyway
other than having SSN_LIMIT=1 for multithreading because putting SSN_LIMIT=1
creates more than one Transport thread, just a waste of resource.

I would also like to suggest that if there is no external control other than
mentioning SSN_LIMIT=1, then lets pass a flag into method parameter for creating
new Transport thread.

Thanks,
Arnab