[jcifs] NTLM authentication with Windows 2003 Server - not really solved

Ravi_116 ravi116 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 18:21:39 GMT 2008

Mike,
Has this issue been resolved ? Have the same issue with our environment.
Below is the snippet from log file where the service is not found -

treeConnect: unc=\\qa-dc1.qa.company.com\IPC$,service=?????
sessionSetup: accountName=patricia,primaryDomain=

The weird part is that it works in our dev environment, but not in the qa
environment. Any pointers are appreciated.

Ravi