[jcifs] Threads locked while calling SmbFile.getSecurity

Marc Brette marc.brette at gmail.com
Wed Aug 6 12:43:56 GMT 2008

Thanks. It solves my issue at least on my machine.
(Note: another work-around was to synchronize the call to getSecurity so
that only one thread called it).

I also saw that a similar problem was reported here
http://lists.samba.org/archive/jcifs/2007-February/007044.html and that you
already answered there (I ddin't see this until today).
So thanks for taking the time to answer again.