[jcifs] JCIFS problem with Linux and Tomcat

Yannick Lavanant yannick at smellyfrog.com
Mon Apr 21 13:38:48 GMT 2008

Hi Aigars,

Are you using Apache in front of Tomcat on Linux?
I had a similar issue but fixed this by getting the "proper" version of
mod_jk for apache 2.0 or by recompiling apache with mod_jk. It's not
such a big deal to do by the way and I may have some documentation on
how to do that. Let me know if you need help.

I still have some troubles with apache 2.2 for internet explorer. It's
working fine with Firefox, which is kinda ironic.

Regards
Yannick