[jcifs] ntlm authentication using spnego + jcifs

Asaf Mesika asaf.mesika at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 05:44:23 GMT 2008

Ok,

The best for you to implement this would be to use the TagLib support
Library. (www.taglib.com)

They have implemented the SPNEGO decoding.

Take their code and split it into two classes:
1. Tomcat authenticator - in charge of negotiation with the browser until
Kerberos ticket is achieved.
2. JBoss Login Module - in charge of activating Sun's Kerb5 login module.

I've used XStream to convert the object I needed to pass between the two
classes, into XML and back. (The object is the Kerberos Service Ticket).

Asaf