[jcifs] How to list all computers in LAN?

Jakov giaodichdientu at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 02:05:23 GMT 2007

Hi there,

To answer the question, how to list all computers in the LAN, many people
told me that I should use JCIFS. I checked all examples in jcifs-1.1.11.tgz.
Looks like there's a file that could help: CheckAllDC.java with
NbtAddress.getAllByName() function. But I couldn't make it work. The error
is "java.net.UnknownHostException" with all host I gave it.

My LAN has many domains, each has many computers. How could I list all of
them using JCIFS? Please give me a hint.

Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
Jakov