[jcifs] RE: Second user gets authentication prompt - inconsistent authentication results - "jcifs.smb.SmbAuthException: Access is denied"

Paul ANDERSON panderson at wta.dz
Mon Sep 3 14:36:44 GMT 2007

I built and tried the prerelease Spring Security (Acegi) NTML filter
based round jcifs, and got the same errors after trying the 1.2.27 and
1.1.9 jars:
http://forum.springframework.org/showthread.php?t=43389

I'm now hoping that someone will either fix jcifs, tell me there's a
config option for something specific to how our domain controller is
configured, or put a workaround into Acegi! (I wish.)