[jcifs] Problem while listing files with SmbFile and NtlmPasswordAuthentication from SSO

meryc meryc.auenland at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 12:47:36 GMT 2007

Hello,

ich habe 2 Server. One (A) runs a activedirectory with domain
controller and the other (B) is
only in this domain and has a network share.

On the A runs a webapp using jcifs for sso over ntlm. This works.
Then I want to connect to Bs share using SmbFile and the
NtlmPasswordAuthication for filelisting as part of the webapp. But
then I get 'Access denied'. Althoug Bs share is not restricted.

Why? Is my idea wrong? Has anybody an idea?

Thanks a lot for help.

Meryc