[jcifs] Pramati Technologies - Meeting Request.

Praveen Kumar pk at pramati.com
Mon Nov 26 12:31:17 GMT 2007

Hi,

      This is Praveen Gupta with Pramati Technologies Inc.

       Hope you are doing well

We are interested in building long term technology partnership with you.
In this regards our VP Product Engineering is interested to have a con
call with you, please suggest your convenient date and time for a 15 min
telecon to discuss how we can add value to your engineering efforts and
explore if there is a fit between our organizations.

About Pramati Technologies.

       We are a Product Development Company and we have our own Flagship
product called PRAMATI Application Server and we do product &
application             development as well as we take care of the
Middleware stack in JAVA-J2EE Technologies. We are alos very strong in
UIT like Ajax, Groovy, Ruby on rails ect.

We worked with many companies who has implemented BEA, JBoss, WebSphere,
WebLogic, et al for there middleware needs. MiddlewareWorks builds on
this experience and delivers services to many Fortune Enterprise
companies that leverage our insight into App Servers internals, J2EE,
SOA, and Web 2.0. We provide technology centric solutions, on any app
server, in areas including:

§         Performance optimization of your applications
§         Migrate applications from one app server or platform to
another
§         SOA enable your existing J2EE applications
§         Build Web 2.0 into your enterprise applications
§         Manage the post-production lifecycle of your applications

The UIT Group of MiddlewareWorks offers Web 2.0 services. You can see
our work at  <http://www.dekoh.com/> http://www.dekoh.com, the Desktop
RIA platform for social networking and branded desktop applications. Our
offshore-onsite blended engagement model has benefited our customers
such as Morgan Stanley, Wells Fargo, Boeing, Analog Devices, ABB, Big
Machines, ICICI Bank, Panasonic, Harris Corporation, et al.

Please visit: www.pramati.com <http://www.pramati.com/>
<http://www.middlewareworks.com/> www.middlewareworks.com  www.dekoh.com
<http://www.dekoh.com/>
Looking forward to speaking with you. And trust to hear from you.

Regards,

Praveen Gupta
Sr. Manager - Business Development
Pramati Technologies Inc
email: pk at pramati.com
Tel.: +1 - 510-868-8622
www.middlewareworks.com <file:///\\www.middlewareworks.com\> ,
www.pramati.com <file:///\\www.pramati.com\> ,  www.dekoh.com
<http://www.dekoh.com/>

***This email transmission contains confidential and/or privileged
information from Pramati Technologies, Inc. for the use of the
individual or entity to which this transmission is addressed. If you are
not the intended recipient, you must not use, copy, disclose or take any
action based on this message or any information herein. If you have
received this
information in error, please advise the sender immediately and delete
this message. No liability whatsoever is accepted for any consequences
arising from this email.***