[jcifs] JCIFS - Group Information using PAC and Kerberoes

Heli Desai Heli.Desai at Talbotuw.com
Fri Nov 23 16:40:08 GMT 2007

Hello,

I have successfully implemented Kerberoes/Spnego authentication using
JCIFS. I am trying to get the user groups for the authenticated user.
The netUserGetGroups method is working and displaying groups, but I
found from the forum that, it does create a problem for large number of
groups. I found from the forum that best way to get the groups is using
JARAPAC. Has anybody got success in extracting PAC information from
Kerberos ticket?

Please let me know whether the JCIFS next version is going to provide
this facility or not.

Regards,

Heli Desai

IT Developer