[jcifs] Problem authenticating to server with different capabilities

Jacob Wallström jacob.wallstrom at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 11:01:35 GMT 2007

I have now solved the problem. It turned out that the WINS record for
domain controllers contained some stale pointers to servers that were
no longer serving as domain controllers. Thus the bit 0x00010000 was
the wrong track. (Or maybe it indicates that this server doesn't
handle logon requests?)

/Jacob