[jcifs] Davenport with Vista on Netapp Filer

Gerard Zonjee G.Zonjee at hva.nl
Tue Nov 13 10:14:15 GMT 2007

We run Davenport on a RedHat 5 Server, connecting to a NetApp filer.
This solution works okay using Windows XP as a (webdav) client. When
using Vista however, we noticed in our packetdumps that our solution
barfs while performing the authentication part of the webdav session.
The webdav client receives the following page:

HTTP/1.1 500