[jcifs] Not getting remote username

vardhaman narasagoudar vardhamanbn at gmail.com
Wed Nov 7 09:51:00 GMT 2007

Hello Yannick,

      Thank you for the reply.  ....still not working.
1. The server's username is broad-4\Administrator and password is bv4.

2. When I run the application in my system I get a pop-up window
asking for username and password. If i enter my system username and
password ( broad-2\Administrator and bv2), I am not able to access the
application.
    But if I give enter broad-2\Administrator and bv4 I am able to
access the application. Also if I enter bgkdbgks\Administrator and bv4
I am able access the application.

How can I check for remote username of the system? Actually the
application should ask for local system name and password .

--
Thanks & Regards
Vardhaman B.N