[jcifs] Accounts locks in AD

Nidhi Bhatnagar viraj_bhatnagar at yahoo.com
Tue May 8 23:11:20 GMT 2007

I am having the similar issue, and I am wondering, what information is the
jcifs dialogue box expecting when in pops up, before locking the user's
account. This only occurs for a very small number of users, and what should
the instructions be in order to get through it without being locked.

Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks
Nidhi

http://www.nabble.com/file/8265/test.bmp