[jcifs] Can we configure a backup domain controller in jCIFS

kannan_Jayaprakash kannan_jayaprakash at infosys.com
Fri Mar 30 04:05:22 GMT 2007

Hi all,

We are using jCIFS for SSO in our web application. I'm in look out for some
information regarding jCIFS.
firstly,
while configuring my web.xml with the ip for domain controller, i would like
to know if we could have a back up IP where the system could look up if my
primary server(for authentication) is down.

i would also like to know if we could implement jCIFS without manipulating
the web.xml. I would also like to know if there are any alternatives for
jCIFS using which i could implement user authentication.

Any information on this would be of great help.

TIA,
Kannan