[jcifs] Need help loading a file...please

Laura McCord mccordl at southwestern.edu
Wed Jun 27 19:02:13 GMT 2007

I have posted this question a couple times with no luck.

I have made a connection to the filesystem and my file was found. However, when I use "in = new SmbFileInputStream", is the file loaded or do I need to read in the file still? I am confused... PLease help me.... I have been working on this for two months.

                 SmbFileInputStream in = null;
                 System.err.println("Test1"); //make sure methood is being called
                 Config.setProperty("jcifs.netbios.wins", "ip");
                 Config.setProperty("jcifs.smb.client.domain", "domain");
                 Config.setProperty("jcifs.smb.client.username", "user");
                 Config.setProperty("jcifs.smb.client.password", "secret");
                 try{
                    in = new SmbFileInputStream("smb://ip/idworks/" + imgPath);
                 }catch(Exception e){
                         e.printStackTrace();
                 }