[jcifs] RE: NTLM Type 3 Message Never Sent

jonathan.dubois at bell.ca jonathan.dubois at bell.ca
Tue Jun 12 18:08:28 GMT 2007

Hi,

I've found what has caused my problem. Recently I've added maxKeepAliveRequests="1" in the server.xml file. If the parameter is there, jcifs doesn't work well and if I remove it, all works fine.

So I'll check which value I can put in this parameter.

Thanks for everyone who answered me.

Jonathan Dubois