[jcifs] problem with constructor SmbFile(SmbFile context, String name)

Guillaume Lederrey guillaume.lederrey at gmail.com
Tue Jul 10 16:50:34 GMT 2007

  Hello !

I am using jcifs 1.2.9 and have the following problem :

I create a first SmbFile called "sf1", pointing to "smb://server/some/dir/"
I create a subdirectory with: sf2 = new SmbFile(sf1, "subDir");
I create this dir with : sf2.mkdirs();
I create a subdirectory (or file) with : sf3 = new SmbFile(sf2, "subSubDir");
When I create sf3, it is always created as
"smb://server/some/dir/subSubDir" and not
"smb://server/some/dir/subDir/subSubDir" as I was expecting.

What did I do wrong ?

Jabber : gehel at amessage.ch
Skype : Guillaume.Lederrey
Projects :