[jcifs] NTLMHttpFilter fails from time to time

Rao, Sailesh Sailesh.Rao at 53.com
Tue Jan 30 22:49:56 GMT 2007

I tested it on my windows workstation & it does not appear like it is
creating multiple sockets to the domain controller. I still need to
check over on AIX. By the way, we keep getting this trace in the logs
every few minutes. Could this cause an issue?

[1/30/07 17:35:34:367 EST] 31cbe41a SystemErr     R
[1/30/07 17:35:34:367 EST] 31cbe41a SystemErr     R 	at
java.net.SocketInputStream.read(SocketInputStream.java:195)
[1/30/07 17:35:34:367 EST] 31cbe41a SystemErr     R 	at
jcifs.util.transport.Transport.readn(Transport.java:29)
[1/30/07 17:35:34:367 EST] 31cbe41a SystemErr     R 	at
jcifs.smb.SmbTransport.peekKey(SmbTransport.java:352)
[1/30/07 17:35:34:367 EST] 31cbe41a SystemErr     R 	at
jcifs.util.transport.Transport.loop(Transport.java:100)
[1/30/07 17:35:34:367 EST] 31cbe41a SystemErr     R 	at
jcifs.util.transport.Transport.run(Transport.java:265)
[1/30/07 17:35:34:382 EST] 31cbe41a SystemErr     R 	at
java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:567)