[jcifs] RE: jcifs-1.2.13 released / Share ACLs, DFS Fixes and NoRouteToHostException Fallback

Michael B Allen mba2000 at ioplex.com
Mon Jan 22 23:08:36 GMT 2007

On Mon, 22 Jan 2007 17:46:29 -0500
Gidado-Yisa Immanuel <gidado at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

> I just grabbed the source (happened to be downloading just as the new
> release was being uploaded).  I ran into a few compile errors.  ListACL
> references SID.toSidString() which doesn't seem to exist.  Also,
> SidLookup uses SID.resovle() which is package-local.

Yeah, the API shifted a little a few revs back so some of the examples
may no longer be correct. The SID.toSidString method was a mistake and
was removed (the SID.toString method does what toSidString used to). The
SID.resolve method is no longer public because SIDs are now automatically
resolved as necessary in an efficient way.

I'll fix up the examples.

Thanks,

PHP Active Directory SSO