[jcifs] jcifs-1.2.12 and DFS

James Maupin james.maupin at metacarta.com
Mon Jan 8 13:08:26 GMT 2007

Michael,

jcifs-1.2.13b3 fixed ListFiles. Now, GetDfsPath, ListFiles, ListACLs, and
SlowRead all work in my DFS test environment.

Also, setting the jcifs.resolveOrder=DNS sped up processing dramatically.
Thank you.

I'll further test later today. Again, thank you and let me know if there is
anything I can do to help the jcifs team efforts.

regards,
James

James Maupin
Business Development Engineer, Energy