[jcifs] Websphere+SSO+NTLM

altiuser alti_user at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 5 15:51:26 GMT 2007

Hello Frank: Thanks a lot. I used your code to test but still I am running
into the same issue. I was tracing the HTTP headers as I tried to access the
Webspshere Admin console and found that the third RESPONSE from the server
is not being initiated.

By tracing HTTP headers this is what I found,
Client Sends Request  -->
                             <-- Server sends a NTLM Response
Client Sends NTLM Request -->
                                <-- Server Sends NTLM Challenge
Client Sends NTLM Challenge Request  -->
                                                 <-- And Now server Never
replies to this Request

I tried playing with timeout numbers and other jcifs properties but no luck.
Any Idea what might be causing this?
I am using Win 2003 server; Websphere 5.1.1.1 App server and Jcifs 1.2.12.

I really appreciate your input.

Thank you.