AW: [jcifs] Davenport Issue Report

Schmidt, Christian CSchmidt at buerotex.de
Wed Feb 28 12:29:54 GMT 2007

The following happens,

User A with Read/Write rights for /Project1 and /Project2 was working on the Server.
Now User B with rights only for /Project2 logs in. He now sees:

/Project1 (this he shouldn't see as specified in the samba konfiguration)
/Project2

He can also browse thru the subdirectorys of /Project1 but he can't access Files.

Please excuse my english.