[jcifs] Re: Are previous version of jcifs available for download?

Marius Scurtescu marius at sxip.com
Tue Feb 27 21:21:49 GMT 2007

On 27-Feb-07, at 12:46 PM, Michael B Allen wrote:

> On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 12:22:39 -0800
> Marius Scurtescu <marius at sxip.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Mike,
>>
>> I would also need access to previous versions. Can you send me as
>> well the pointer?
>
> What version.

All versions between 1.1.9 and 1.2.13.

Recently upgraded from 1.1.9 to 1.2.13 and run into problems. Trying
to figure exactly at what version the problem surfaced and what was
the change set for that release.

>> Thanks,
>> Marius
>>
>> PS Why is this link not public?
>
> Mainly I just don't want the bots sucking down files.

You could password protect the archive area and publish the username/
password on the front page. This will keep bots out. Or you could use
a service like sourceforge to host the downloads. IMO it is quite
important to have access to previous releases.

Thanks,
Marius