[jcifs] NTLM with IIS and WebLogic

eeliasnieland eeliasnieland at cw.bc.ca
Wed Aug 29 17:52:16 GMT 2007

I try to implement SSO with IIS and WebLogic. I configured the NTLM filter
and can do SSO to our application when I access WebLogic directly by port
7001. When I try to do the same via IIS a get the IE (6.0) login screen and
when I provide my username and password and can't log in and get the
following error message:

NtlmHttpFilter: <MYDOMAIN>\<MYUSERNAME>: 0xC000006D:
jcifs.smb.SmbAuthException: Logon failure: unknown user name or bad
password.

I use the same username and password for the WebLogic access and it works
fine. Anybody heard about a problem like this? Is it maybe a problem of the
WebLogic IIS plug-in?

Thanks,
Ernesto