[jcifs] Named Pipes with Multiple Threads

Beggs, Jeff Jeff.Beggs at anznational.co.nz
Tue Aug 28 21:58:36 GMT 2007

Hi all,
  I don't know much about the JCIFS library, but I am currently
supporting an application that uses it to talk to an MTS server using
named pipes.

We have a problem running version 1.2.13 of JCIFS where the library
appears to be running only one call at a time rather than multiplexing
calls from different threads.

We used to run 0.5, and I've tried 1.1.11, and both of these seem happy
to execute multiple calls from different threads at once, whereas with
1.2.13 and 1.2.17 we only get one call at a time.

Is there a configuration setting that might explain this, or has there
been a change?

Cheers,
Jeff

"This communication is confidential and may contain privileged and/or copyright material. If you are not the intended recipient you must not use, disclose, copy or retain it. If you have received it in error please immediately notify me by return email, delete the emails and destroy any hard copies. ANZ National Bank Limited does not guarantee the integrity of this communication, or that it is free from errors, viruses or interference."