[jcifs] authentication not working

Torben Wölm torben.wolm at LEGO.com
Mon Aug 27 14:02:09 GMT 2007

Hi Ashok

> Application did not worked when I tried manually also. Even
> after submitting username and password, its showing 'page can
> not be displayed' message.
>
> I could reach tomcat admin console only

Sorry, then I don't have any idea why it doesn't work. It seems it must be something along the lines of what Eric Glass is suggesting, since now there's at least some communication going between the client and server.

I have no more ideas than to run Ethereal at the server and compare the network communication...

Kind regards
Torben