[jcifs] authentication not working

Eric Glass eric.glass at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 11:01:00 GMT 2007

What are the values of the following registry entries on the machines where
the app is not working:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\LSA\LMCompatibilityLevel

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\LSA\MSV1_0\NtlmMinClientSec

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Control\LSA\MSV1_0\NtlmMinServerSec