[jcifs] Re: Network Dialog box pops up randomly when posting data

Eric Glass eric.glass at gmail.com
Fri Aug 24 16:51:04 GMT 2007

Windows 2003 would have signing enabled by default; try adding:

<init-param>
    <param-name>jcifs.smb.client.username</param-name>
    <param-value>myuser</param-value>
</init-param>
<init-param>
    <param-name>jcifs.smb.client.password</param-name>
    <param-value>mypassword</param-value>
</init-param>

You can use any valid username/password for the domain (not guest).