[jcifs] Problem with pre-auth

FARROKHIAN Rémi rfarrokhian at gmf.fr
Fri Aug 24 09:28:22 GMT 2007

Hi,

For the same reason (avoiding WAN queries), we are currently testing an alias name resolving on a VIP load balancing the ADs on one "single region environment" for NTLM and LDAP queries.
For that, networkaddress.cache.ttl is set to -1 (one DNS query is enough to get the VIP) and we set the DC name (no WINS, only DNS).
I will let you know the result of the tests.

A question : why not extends JCIFS to give the ability to set a primary and a backup DC ?

Regards.

Rémi