[jcifs] Re: NetLocalGroupEnum / NetLocalGroupGetMembers

Jake Goulding goulding at vivisimo.com
Thu Apr 5 19:57:59 GMT 2007

Does jcifs-ext support these either of these functions?

This post seems to indicate that it is possibly halfway there...
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.lang.java.softwaretools/browse_thread/thread/64ad144432de6f65/42a29101b6efa56a?lnk=st&q=NetLocalGroupEnum+java&rnum=2&hl=en#42a29101b6efa56a

I think the answer to your first question would be during a crawl of the
files, I check each ACL to see if the type is a local group and then go
off and resolve it to the full list.

--

JAKE GOULDING
Software Engineer