[jcifs] NetLocalGroupEnum / NetLocalGroupGetMembers

Jake Goulding goulding at vivisimo.com
Wed Apr 4 21:09:09 GMT 2007

I've got a case where some customers have an Active Directory setup for
the whole organization, but specific fileservers have local groups
comprised of these AD users/groups. I'd like to be able to list the
local groups on the remote server and resolve them until I end up at
either a AD User or AD Group. Does anyone have any advice on how to do this?

MSDN reference for the 2 relevant functions (I think):
NetLocalGroupEnum

NetLocalGroupGetMembers

Thanks!

-Jake