[jcifs] WWW-Authenticate: Negotiate + SPNEGO Token

Michael B Allen mba2000 at ioplex.com
Thu Sep 28 23:50:22 GMT 2006

On Thu, 28 Sep 2006 19:16:03 -0300
Adrian <neural at gmail.com> wrote:

> OK, thank you for the quick reply. I've been coding a little since the post.
> I've noted that the jcifs-ext was using an old SmbFile interface, and
> partially repeated the spnego package that comes in jcifs-krb5-1.2.9.

Yeah, I would take jcifs-krb5-1.2.9 and copy over anything missing
from jcifs-ext so that you have the latest of everything there is to
offer. In theory that should be all that is necessary to get the SPNEGO
filter working as I believe the interaction between Eric's code and the
stock JCIFS code is minimal.

PHP Active Directory SSO