[jcifs] Is SingleSignOn with jcifs possible?

Axel Seinsche axel.seinsche at innosystec.de
Wed Sep 13 07:22:46 GMT 2006

Hi all,

my jCIFS implementation is working well now. What I need in the end is a
SingleSignOn scenario. This is what I want to have:

1. user authenticates to the OS (authentication is done by the PDC)
2. the accounts on the cifs share are inherited from the PDC as well
3. the user should access the data without authenticating again

My problem is that I can't get the credentials to write my own
authenticator. Or don't I need anything and this is automatically done by
the OS because the cifs share gets the accounts from the PDC as well? This
would be the easiest way for me. ;-)

I hope someone can help me.

Thanks,
Axel