[jcifs] Kerberos 5 Support for JCIFS

Michael B Allen mba2000 at ioplex.com
Wed Sep 13 02:19:25 GMT 2006

Tetsu has sent me his code but I explained I didn't have time to integrate
it into the main package right now and he does not want to release it
"as-is" to the public because it's basically a zip of his personal tree.

So he's going to try to reorganise things to make it more suitable for
the general public and get back to me.

For those who are curious about the code it's a straight forward addition
of a gssapi blob to the session setup. I think it's using spnego from
jcifs-ext as opposed to raw krb5.

Mike

On Tue, 12 Sep 2006 05:21:18 -0400
"Eric Glass" <eric.glass at gmail.com> wrote:

> Not sure what Mike's preference for patch format is; back when I was

PHP Active Directory SSO