[jcifs] Regarding ERROR_MORE_DATA_AVAILABLE

Michael B Allen mba2000 at ioplex.com
Mon Sep 11 06:21:56 GMT 2006

You can't. It's hardcoded into the RAP protocol. You have to use LDAP
or Jarapac to do MSRPC [1].

Mike

[1] Although there something must be wrong with Jarapac because for
whatever reason no one really seems to try it. Granted it takes a little
more spirit to use but last I checked it did simple RPCs fine.

On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 11:32:02 +0530
"Bharati" <bharati_t at thbs.com> wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> I figured out that the error
> ERROR_MORE_DATA_AVAILABLE is not because of a large number of groups the user owns
>
> but because of the length of the groupname.
>
> If the groupname exceeds 20 characters this exception is thrown.
>
> Well, can anyone tell where from can the length of the buffer be altered to accomodate groupname with more than 20 characters?
>

> Thanks and Regards,
>
> Bharati Trivedi
> Associate Software Engineer
> Torry Harris Business Solutions
> Bangalore
>
> "There is a time for departure even when there's no certain place to go."
>     -- Tennessee Williams

PHP Active Directory SSO