[jcifs] NtlmHttpFilter problem

tosh mysub at ms.tusur.ru
Mon Sep 4 08:00:40 GMT 2006

I have problem with NtlmHttpFilter

Problem description:
1.OS Windows XP/2003
2.JCIFS 1.2.9
3.IE 6.0
4.Tomcat 5.5.12
5.filter configuration
<filter>
   <filter-name>NtlmHttpFilter</filter-name>
      <filter-class>jcifs.http.NtlmHttpFilter</filter-class>
      <init-param>
         <param-name>jcifs.http.domainController</param-name>
         <param-value>192.168.9.1</param-value>
      </init-param>
      <init-param>
        <param-name>jcifs.netbios.hostname</param-name>
        <param-value>tosh</param-value>
      </init-param>
</filter>

<filter-mapping>
   <filter-name>NtlmHttpFilter</filter-name>
   <url-pattern>/*</url-pattern>
</filter-mapping>

Action sequence:
1.Start web-application
2.Request resource from web-application. JCIFS work fine and authenticated me
3.From other computer I try get resource from server and JCIFS don’t
authenticate me or any other users, but first session continue work fine.

Who first authenticated work fine, but second user can’t authenticate.

Second problem: 2 different users can’t be authenticate from one computer
(different instance IE)
First authenticate normal and work fine, second user can’t be authenticate.

Sorry, my is really bad.